Are you thinking of joining the online course industry? There has never been a better time.
The industry is expected to grow and surpass the 1 trillion mark in the next five years or so, according to this study.
But you might be wondering what courses to create, and which course category to cover?
In principle, this should be easy, because there are so many things that you know well enough to be able to teach others.
In general, you should always create courses in a category that you love, know well, and are passionate about.
But if you are hesitant and don’t know which category to choose, don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
I researched and compiled this huge list of over 200 online course ideas, and for each category, I will provide both stats and examples of successful course creators that have courses on that category.
So, what are the best online course ideas for 2022?
Here are the best online course ideas for you to choose from, organized by category:
- Business courses
- Marketing courses
- Technology courses
- Programming courses
- Trading & Investment courses
- Cryptocurrency courses
- Video & Photography courses
- Graphic design courses
- Arts & Crafts courses
- Health & Fitness courses
- Personal Development courses
- Language courses
- Cooking courses
- Home decor and Gardening courses
Let's then go through each of these categories, and talk about the following:
- overview of why the category is popular
- some key stats and revenue estimation
- a list of concrete course ideas
- examples of successful course creators in this category
So without further ado, let's get started with this massive and super-comprehensive list of online course ideas. 😉
And if you are an online course creator or thinking of becoming one, we have many other free resources available for you, in addition to this article.
You can check out all the free guides that you have available here at the Course Creator Academy by clicking on the Academy link on the top menu bar.
It’s not a secret that business is a popular topic in the online course industry.
Why? Mostly because of two reasons:
- First, more people are planning to launch their businesses and quit their 9 to 5. They want to be self-employed and so they enroll in business courses to learn how to even do it in the first place.
- Second, the business industry is evolving. Things that worked before, don't work anymore, especially in this fast-paced internet world. So entrepreneurs must stay up-to-date with the latest business trends if they want to remain in business.
If you have practical skills on how to run a business, then you can help a lot of people out, especially if they are just getting started.
Business Course Ideas - Key Stats
For example, the term “entrepreneurship courses” has remained more or less steady for the last five years:
And Udemy alone has 271 courses on business strategy (Udemy is a popular online course marketplace).
Let's now have a look at some stats for this course category, taken from the Udemy Insights tool, that helps course creators find out what courses they should teach next on the platform.
Notice that only 18% of courses have 4.5 and above ratings.
Also, the student demand is high. But look at the top monthly revenue, it’s more than $3000!
This is your earning potential on the Udemy marketplace if you create a valuable course on business strategy:
Business Courses - A List Of Ideas
Looking to create a business-related online course? Here is a list of concrete ideas:
- Business fundamentals for MBAs
- Report writing made simple for entrepreneurs
- The complete B2B sales masterclass for startups
- How to write cold emails & follow-up sequences
- How to start and run a web hosting business from home?
- Beginner’s course on quality management for business excellence
- Accounting: from beginner to advanced
- How to read financial statements
- Crash course in emotional intelligence for students
- CPAM exam prep for students
- How to understand customer needs
- HR analytics using MS excel for human resource management
- Complete GST course & certification: grow your CA practice
Course Creator Examples For Business Courses
Not sure if it’s possible to build an online course business in this competitive industry? Then check out Chris Haroun. He is an award-winning MBA professor with more than 1 million students!
As you can see, business is a very popular category for online courses. But what other categories are there to create courses on?
The first thing people want to learn after starting a business is how to market it. Whether it's a small eCommerce store or a multi-level company, success depends on sales.
Although marketing is part of any business, it has a lot of demand in the online course industry. Here's why:
- Every single business will always need some form of marketing
- Marketing is something that company owners are willing to spend money on, especially if it's in training, so there is a huge market
- Online marketing evolves quickly and requires continuous training for companies to be able to remain up to date with the latest trends
- There are many sub-topics like branding, advertising, etc with huge potential and lots of demand.
So, if you have some experience and knowledge in the marketing industry, you can quickly package that knowledge in a form that is useful for others and sell it as an online course.
Marketing Course Ideas - Key Stats
Check out how the demand for digital marketing courses has nicely grown in the last few years.
The sub-niche “Affiliate Marketing” has 194 courses on Udemy.
But only 13% of them have 4.5 and above ratings, and not a lot of students are going to the highest-rated courses, meaning that people aren't always finding what they are looking for.
Still, the student demand is high with a great top monthly revenue:
Online Marketing Courses - A List of Ideas
If you think marketing is for you then here are some potential online course ideas for you to begin with:
- Amazon affiliate marketing for bloggers
- How to master Clickbank affiliate marketing?
- Digital marketing secrets for beginners
- Ultimate guide on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for businesses
- Google Ads certification program
- Employer branding for talent acquisition
- Social media marketing mastery
- Content marketing: how to grow your business using content
- Workplace communication: speak confidently in meetings
- Business development & B2B sales for startups
- Account-based marketing: B2B marketing strategy
- A complete Mailchimp email marketing course
- Advanced Google Tag Manager (GTM) use cases
- The ultimate guide to retargeting (Facebook, Google, Twitter)
- Complete media training masterclass: how to be confident on camera
Course Creator Examples For Marketing Courses
Sandra Kiss, a performance marketer, is a top-level instructor with 700,000+ students. He has created 131 courses and has more than 30,000 student reviews.
As you can see, marketing is just one of those topics with huge potential.
Especially in the digital space, but also in the more traditional marketing space. There are always new techniques and trends to cover, and every company needs at least some marketing, so there is a huge market for this type of courses.
Another huge topic is technology-related courses. I mean all sorts of technologies, from new programming languages, to new robotic technologies, you name it.
The technology field is always evolving and generating new topics that people want to learn through online courses.
So, if you’re tech-savvy and it is something you can talk about non-stop, it’s time you share your wisdom with others. 😉
Technology Course Ideas - Key Stats
You can see for example how the term “cloud computing security” is popular on Google, and how the trend is increasing over time:
Udemy has only 46 courses listed on the topic “Linux administration” and 26% have more than 4.5 ratings.
The student demand is high. So, if you manage to create a good course then you can earn more than $10,000! But there is a lot of competition there, as over 82% of enrollments go to the existing top courses:
This does not mean that you should not create a course in technology though. It just means that you should probably pick a new technology that was just launched recently, instead of an established topic with a ton of already existing high-quality courses.
Technology Online Courses - A List Of Ideas
So you’ve decided to start with the technology niche? Great! Here are potential online course ideas for you:
- An absolute beginner’s guide on Information Technology
- How to build an NFT marketplace from scratch
- Amazon web services certification program
- IT troubleshooting skill training
- Computer forensic fundamentals
- SC-200 Microsoft security operations analyst
- Mastering modbus RS485 network communication
- The complete networking fundamentals course
- Computer Network labeling: ethernet wiring infrastructure
- IP addressing for beginners: CCNA preparation
- Electricity & electronics - Robotics, learn by building
- Crash Course Electronics and PCB Design
- Build your 1st Arduino Robot: Arduino for Kids & Parents
- Linux Bash Shell Scripting: Complete Guide (incl. AWK & SED)
- A complete guide on Apple Basics
- Clear and Simple VMware vSAN 6.7 (Virtual SAN)
Course Creator Examples For Technology Courses
Nathan House is a cyber security expert with over 25 years of experience. He is also the CEO of StationX where he teaches students all things about cyber security. He even won the AI “cyber security educator of 2020” award!
As you can see, becoming a course creator can open a lot of doors for professional opportunities that you might not otherwise have.
The software industry is absolutely booming right now. Companies are launching SaaS tools or apps to stand out from the competition. Plus, website design is trending as much as ever.
Learning how to code is trending now, because it presents a great opportunity to build a secure and high-earning career.
Programming Course Ideas - Key Stats
But you would want to choose your topic carefully. Ideally you would want something that stays for a long time. For example, the demand for “HTML courses” decreased. While for “python courses” the demand increased.
Programming Courses - A List of Ideas
Here are some popular programming online course ideas to consider:
- Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization
- Python Beyond the Basics - Object-Oriented Programming
- Introduction to Programming
- The Complete Fullstack Web Developer Course
- Build and Host a LAMP Web Server!
- Web Design for Beginners: Real World Coding in HTML & CSS
- Creating a Responsive HTML Email
- SASS - The Complete SASS Course (CSS Preprocessor)
- PHP for Beginners: How to Build an Ecommerce Store
- Learn DevOps: Infrastructure Automation With Terraform
- Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games
- Beat the Codility Coding Interview in Python
- Software Engineering 101: Plan and Execute Better Software
Course Creator Examples For Programming Courses
As you can see, programming is one of the most popular categories for online courses. But many other categories are becoming popular now as well.
Trading & Investment Courses
Trading & Investment courses are becoming more popular probably due to the global economic situation.
With the arrival of so many easy-to-use trading platforms like Robin Hood and others, more people are trying to make stock and trading investments as a way to increase their savings, and maybe even try to retire early.
So no wonder the demand for online learning in this area has been rising over the years.
Trading & Investment Course Ideas - Key Stats
Traditional investments like real estate are also going up:
And the same thing goes for stock trading:
Trading & Investment Courses - A List of Ideas
Want to teach about trading or investment? Here are great online course ideas to begin with:
- Technical Analysis 101: Master the Basics of Trading
- Ultimate Stock Market Investing: Learn How to Value Stocks
- Start Trading Stocks Using Technical Analysis!
- Advanced Swing Trading Strategy- Forex Trading/Stock Trading
- Live Stock Trading Course: Beginner to Pro
- Complete Price Action Trading From beginner to Pro
- Comprehensive Guide to Financial Markets, Investing & Trading
- Python for Financial Analysis and Algorithmic Trading
- The Complete Financial Analyst Training & Investing Course
- Investing Success: Learn Keys From A Millionaire Investor!
- Python for Finance: Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics
- Algorithmic Trading & Time Series Analysis in Python
- Forex Trading: Making A Living Online Trading Forex
- Finance for Non-Finance: Learn Quick and Easy
- Learn SAP Financial Accounting - Online Training
Course Creator Examples For Trading & Investment Courses
As you can see, if you teach anything related to trading, you can build a large audience with free content like a blog or YouTube channel.
And from there, as you already have the audience, you can monetize it thanks to online courses, by providing a more in-depth version of your content covering similar or related topics.
Cryptocurrency is a trillion-dollar industry already, and one of the fastest-growing markets.
Companies are now starting to accept digital currencies, and many regular people are turning to crypto to help them diversify their investments, and build a long-term portfolio for their retirement.
So it's no wonder that the interest in cryptocurrency courses has been skyrocketing in the last few years!
Cryptocurrency Course Ideas - Key Stats
Let’s take for example the term “Blockchain courses”. It was almost non-existent before 2016, but the graph is growing ever since!
Notice the student demand and earning potential is high for “Bitcoin trading”. All you have to do is create a high-quality course on bitcoin trading.
Cryptocurrency Courses - A List of Ideas
Ready to create your first course on cryptocurrency? Here are potential online course ideas to begin with:
- Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
- The Basics of Blockchain: Ethereum, Bitcoin, & More
- Blockchain Development on Hyperledger Fabric using Composer
- Learn Blockchain Technology & Cryptocurrency in Java
- Create Your Own Cryptocurrency Just Like Bitcoin or Litecoin
- Cryptocurrency: Complete Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoins!
- Cryptocurrency Investment Course: Fund your Retirement!
- Staking Crypto: Earn Passive Income Daily
- NFT Artist Masterclass: Join The New World Of Digital Art!
- NFT – NFTs Essentials Training Course 2022
- Certified Bitcoin Professional: Pass The Certification Exam
- Bitcoin Advanced Level: Transactions
- Build An NFT Marketplace From Scratch - Blockchain DApp
- (BTC101) Bitcoin Options Selling Basics: “Be the Casino”
- Ethereum Blockchain Developer Bootcamp With Solidity
Course Creator Examples For Cryptocurrency Courses
Henrique Centieiro is a Blockchain and Bitcoin teacher. He is the author of two bestseller books on the blockchain.
This is just one of many other successful online teachers, that make a living for themselves by teaching others about crypto.
Video & Photography Courses
Videos and photos are two of the most engaging content formats.With the rise of social media, businesses need video and images more than ever.
This makes making video and graphics a very in-demand skill. Companies needs all sorts of graphic content for both their social media profiles and their ads, besides needing also content for their branded websites.
Do you know how to use video creation tools? Can you make stunning graphics?
It’s time to teach others how to do it! 😉
Video & Photography Course Ideas - Key Stats
For example, see how the "learning video editing" keyword is getting more popular over time:
And the student demand for "iPhone photography" is high too. The monthly potential earnings are quite high as well.
Photography Courses - A List of Ideas
So do you want to dive into the video and photography industry? Then, create courses on these ideas:
- iPhone photography crash course
- Composition Masterclass: Beyond the rule of thirds
- Food Photography: Capturing Food in Your Kitchen
- How to make your outdoor photos look awesome
- Master Surreal Portrait Retouching with Photoshop
- Color grading with Da Vinci
- Food Videography 101
- Cinematic color grading: making videos come alive
- Adobe premiere pro for beginners
- Start your photography business
- Sell photos online: beginners guide to stock photography
- Start a drone business: aerial photography
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC Masterclass: Video Editing in Premiere
- Kinetic Typography in After Effects: Motion Graphics Course
- After Effects CC: Motion Graphics & Animation Principles
Course Creator Examples For Video & Photography Courses
Julian Melanson is a filmmaker and teacher with over 135000+ students. He teaches students how to make a living doing filmmaking.
With an audience this size, it's clear that he is a very nice business going for him.
And you can too, if you start with one of the more niche photography subjects, grow an audience and then expand to broader photography and video creation topics.
Graphic Design Courses
Graphic design is another highly in-demand skill. Every single company need graphics for their branding and marketing.
Besides that, companies also need custom designs for their websites and social media. This means that the need for skilled graphic designers is today larger than ever.
Do you know how to create illustrations, graphics, logos, etc or how to use design tools?
Chances are, you can make a living teaching others how to do it via online courses.
Graphic Design Course Ideas - Key Stats
See for example how Canva, a tool that simplifies designs, gained popularity in only a few years:
While Photoshop, a much more complex tool aimed at professional designers, became less popular.
If you manage to create a course in this topic and build a good audience for it, you could make something close to the following in only one marketplace:
Graphic Designing Courses - A List of Ideas
Want to teach how to design graphics? Start with these online course ideas:
- Learn Professional 2D Game Graphic Design in Photoshop
- Become a Professional Graphic Designer
- Logo Design Masterclass: Learn Logo Design and Illustrator
- Adobe Illustrator CC - Essentials Training Course
- The Branding Masterclass The Entire Brand Design Process
- Learn to draw fashion with Adobe Illustrator CC - Beginners
- Adobe Illustrator Advanced Vector Artwork
- Beginning Drawing and Painting Course for Beginners
- Draw Animals with Pastels
- The Ultimate Digital Painting Course - Beginner to Advanced
- Canva Master Course: Use Canva to Grow your Business
- eBook and Paperback Book Cover Design Using Canva and Gimp
- Social Media Content Creation: Canva Beginner to Advanced
- Adobe InDesign CC - Essentials Training Course
- Character Art School: Complete Character Drawing Course
Course Creator Examples For Graphic Designing Courses
You can find all his numerous design courses at bringyourownlaptop.com.
Arts & Craft Courses
Everybody needs a hobby to distract their minds, and practicing arts and craft skills is a great way to spend your free time.
Also, for many people they are also a viable career. For one reason or the other, the demand for art courses has been increasing steadily over time, and there is no sign of it slowing down.
Art & Craft Course Ideas - Key Stats
See for example the increasing trend of “acrylic painting tutorial”:
Art & Crafts Courses - A List of Ideas
Here are some ideas for arts and crafts courses to inspire you:
- Jewelry Making: Wire Wrapping for Beginners
- The Art of Lockpicking: A Complete Guide
- Natural Beauty: How to Make Lotions, Creams, and Body Butters
- Natural Skincare: Luscious herbal Recipes for Younger Skin
- Makeup for Beginners
- Wood Carving for Beginners
- The Colored Pencil Drawing Course
- How to Draw and Sketch for Absolute Beginners
- Procreate Academy: Ultimate Course, Digital Drawing on Ipad
- How to Draw a Dragon Head I Cartoon Heads Drawing Animation
- Learn Digital Color with Photoshop
- Aqua Flower Dream - Watercolor Nail Art Designs
- Lip Tattoo Class - Permanent Makeup Complete Course
- The Ultimate Online Perfume Course
- Mandala stone art–Learn how to create geometric dot-art
Course Creator Examples For Arts & Crafts Courses
Matthew Fussell is the founder of TheVirtualIllustrator. He teaches thousands of students pencil sketching, illustration, watercolor, and more.
As you can see, he sells a ton of different art-related courses on his own website, teaching thousands of art professionals and hobbyists all over the world.
Health & Fitness Courses
Health and fitness courses are booming as well. People understand today better than ever the importance of staying healthy and active.
But most people can't afford to hire a fitness trainer. They prefer to learn it for themselves and so they look online for free YouTube content, but also for health and fitness online courses.
Are you a professional fitness trainer, or know a lot about it by experience? Then you can help your students stay fit and healthy by creating online courses.
Health & Fitness Course Ideas - Key Stats
“Health coaching” is a topic growing slowly in trends reports. This is a good chance to teach how to become a health coach.
Health & Fitness Courses - A List of Ideas
If you want to launch a course in this category then here are some interesting ideas to consider:
- The Perfect Golf Swing - Timeless Golf Instruction
- 14-Day Yoga Detox and Empowerment Course
- Acupressure and Meridian Massage Techniques
- Learn Pilates: Classical Mat - Beginner to Advanced
- Tai Chi Made Fun and Easy
- Science-Based Workout: Build Muscle, Lose Fat & Get Fit
- Lower Back Pain: Relaxation and Therapeutic Exercise
- Isla Verde Spa Relaxation Massage Certificate Course
- Thai Massage Certificate Course (4 CEU)
- Ayurveda Basics
- Total Immersion Swimming: Swim Better, Easier, Faster!
- Ultimate Golf: A Simple Guide To A Consistent Golf Swing
- Herbalism: Longevity Herbs & Recipes Certificate
- The Most Important Techniques of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Course Creator Examples For Health & Fitness Courses
Elizabeth Heck is the founder of Home Herb School. She teaches medicine making, first aid remedies, and more. She is the best-selling instructor with 20+ courses.
As you can imagine, this is a huge topic that impacts almost anyone, and it raises a huge interest.
It's also very competitive, but if you choose the right niche and then expand from there, it's still possible to make a living teaching this topic.
Personal Development Courses
Personal development is always important both in our personal as well as our professional lives. People want to be the best version of themselves.
Are you a life coach or trainer and do you have some insider knowledge from your own experience? Help these students become better by creating online courses.
Personal Development Course Ideas - Key Stats
Students want to improve interpersonal skills. That’s why we see a growing interest in learning soft skills:
Personal Development Courses - A List of Ideas
So you want to create an online course on personal development? You might want to check out these ideas:
- Discover Your Life Purpose
- Radiate Confidence: How to Create a 1000 Watt Presence
- How to Develop Emotional Resilience to Manage Stress
- Mini Habit Mastery: The Scientific Way To Change Your Habits
- Time Management Mastery: Do More, Stress Less
- Storytelling to influence
- Stress Management: 40+ ways to deal with stress
- Neuroplasticity: How to rewire your pain
- Customer Service: soft skills fundamentals
- Critical Thinking Strategies For Better Decisions
- Win Any Job Interview - TOP Strategies For Job Interviews
- The Clarity, Purpose and Personal Productivity Masterclass
- Happiness Life Coach Certification (Accredited)
- Certified Relationship Workshop Facilitator for Life Coaches
- Team Facilitation: The Core Skill of Great Team Leaders
Course Creator Examples For Personal Development Courses
Gregory Caremans is a TEDx speaker. He is also the founder of an award-winning Brain Academy:
He helps people all over the world to achieve top mental performance. As you can imagine, this is a huge market, that is only growing even more by the year.
Learning languages is another fun thing people like to do. But it can also turn into a unique career opportunity for them. And travel becomes easier and safer.
If you know a foreign language then create an online course and educate students.
Language Course Ideas - Key Stats
Let's take for example the most popular language to learn: "English". This is a good indicator of the overall trend in the languages course space:
You will want to check the particular language that you are teaching in Google trends, just to make sure. In general, all language courses are trending upwards, including languages such as for example Korean.
Language Courses - A List of Ideas
Here are some popular language course ideas for inspiration:
- Spanish 1-4: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Wheelock's Latin: Chapters 1-15 Lectures
- Business English Course for ESL Students
- American Sign Language Level 1
- The Conversational Spanish Rapid-Learning Method
- Hebrew For Beginners
- English punctuation made easy
- Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2 (Achieve Band 7+ in 7 Hours)
- Learn Korean for Beginners: The Ultimate 100-Lesson Course
- Speak Medical Spanish to Your Patients and Clients
- Chinese language for beginners: Mandarin Chinese HSK1-HSK3
- Practice and Perfect your French - Intermediate Level (HD)
- Learn Fante Language: Full Beginners Video Course
- Perfect Your German: Tips & Tricks to Avoid Common Mistakes
- Perfect English Pronunciation: British English
Course Creator Examples For Language Courses
As you can see, if you pick the right sub-topic, it's still possible to make a living teaching language courses.
This topic never gets old, and with the expansion of different types of cuisines all over the world, it's more popular than ever.
There are all sorts of people trying to learn some tips and tricks about some of the most popular cuisines, like for example Chinese, Italian or Japanese.
If you’re a chef and love creating new recipes then share your talent with food lovers by creating online courses.
Cooking Courses - A List of Ideas
Want to teach how to cook? Here are some interesting course ideas:
- Indian Culinary World - Master the art of Indian Cooking
- Bake Artisan Sourdough Bread Like a Professional
- ITA Certified Tea Courses - Foundations of Chinese Tea
- Mix World-Class Cocktails - Secrets of a Champion Mixologist
- Become a Coffee Expert: How to Make the Perfect Cup
- Essential Cooking Skills
- Become a Great Baker: Cheesecake Extravaganza
- Coffee Latte Art 101
- The Most Comprehensive Sushi Course Online
- Vegan Gluten-Free cooking
- Naturally Gluten-free Sourdough Bread
- How to make simple plant-based meals
- How to build your plant-based meal plan
- Healthy desserts for weight loss
- Raw chocolate making with Chocomama
Cooking Course Creator Example
As you can see, the key in this market is to choose the right niche topic, just to get started. And then later you can expand to more broader cooking topics if you want to.
Home Decor & Gardening Courses
Want to know how popular home decor or gardening is nowadays?
Then go and check out your Pinterest or Instagram feed! You'll see it filled with pretty minimalist designs and gardening tutorials.
Plus these topics are very easy for people to learn, and fun.
You don’t need a certificate or anything similar to launch an online course on home decor or gardening. This is a topic with huge potential!
Home Decor & Gardening Course Ideas - Key Stats
Let’s take a specific topic “how to make a greenhouse” for example. As we can see, the interest is only going higher over time:
Home Decor & Gardening Courses - A List of Ideas
Ready to create a course in this category? Here are some potential ideas:
- The Beginner's Guide to Vegetable Gardening
- Beekeeping for Beginners: How to Be a Successful Beekeeper!
- Sustainable living made simple
- The Basics of Household Wiring. The Electrical System A to Z
- Patching Walls Like a Pro
- DIY Home Inspection
- Permaculture Homestead Gardening And Farming
- The best travel hacks for globetrotters and digital nomads
- How to Design a Room in 10 Easy Steps
- How to Work with Interior Design Styles Like a Pro
- Design is in the Details: How to Accessorize Like a Pro
- Dialux Evo Mastering Lighting Design Like a Pro
- Feng Shui Attraction Home
- Beginner's Guide to Garden Design
- Creative Fundamentals of Floristry: Woven Basket Design
Conclusion & Next Steps
So these were some of the best online course ideas for you to create and launch an online course.
I’m sure you’ve already picked a few ideas and are all excited to get started!
But picking an idea is not enough, you will also need a place to host and sell your courses. Haven't picked a platform yet?
Then check out OnlineCourseHost.com, the easiest to use online course platform on the market, now with built-in email marketing features.
I hope this guide helps you cut through the noise and helps you find that killer online course idea that you were looking for.
More so, I hope it’s given you the confidence to start your online course journey.
If you are looking to ask any questions you need on online course creation, you can reach me here on my Facebook group:
If you would like to get notified when other guides and useful content on online course creation is available at the Academy, then you can join us here:
You can find many other guides like this in our Free Course Creators Academy
Here are some of our other popular articles and guides:
- How To Choose An Online Course Topic (That Sells)
- How To Create An Online Course (In 15 Super-Practical Steps)
- How To Choose An Online Course Topic That Sells
- Affordable Online Course Equipment - Complete Practical Guide
- The Ultimate Online Course Launch Checklist
- How To Create The Perfect Online Course Sales Page
- Create A Powerful Brand For Your Online Courses (In 5 Steps)
- How To Sell Online Courses? The Ultimate Guide
- How To Promote Your Online Course - Complete Guide
I hope you found this post helpful, let me know in the comments below what other topics you would like me to cover, or any questions that you have?
Thanks for reading… and enjoy the course creation process! 😉
OnlineCourseHost.com Founder & Online Course Creator
You are welcome to ask me any questions in the comments below: 👇👇👇👇